Disclaimer: The morning routine described below is one of which happens on my perfectly put-together day. Many days, I do not complete all of the tasks in the morning, and must do them later, or skip them all together. Life is messy. We are not perfect. The perfect morning routine is something of which to aspire towards and become consistent in, and that takes time. Don’t drive yourself crazy, and have a routine that works best for you.
- Wake Up!! (Great tip, I know)
- Use my face wash and my face scrub.
- Brush and floss my teeth.
- Complete 1 hour of cardio.
- Complete about 15 minutes of yoga.
- Shower and get clean.
- Dry my hair and then put up in a messy bun.
- Do my makeup.
- Brush out my hair, leave it as is, or curl it.
- Put on some cute clothes and complimentary jewelry.
- Deodorize and put on lovely fragrance.
- Make my bed.
- Tidy up my bedroom. Do a load of laundry, put dirty dishes in the kitchen, put clothes away, and organize everything I got out while beautifying myself.
- Get Spiritual! Read my Bible, pray, and journal.
- Go through my email, reply to the necessary.
- Read the news on what’s latest in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Complete my daily Duolingo Spanish practice.
- Review to do list, and make sure all things are in order.
- Start grinding!
As I stated above, this is the morning routine I attempt to complete every day. But like any other normal being, there are good days and bad days. I hope that you found this to be a good overview and inspiration for creating a better morning routine, or starting your day off on a few different notes. Continue to strive for greatness and becoming a better human every day. You never know when it will be your last.
“Let today be the day you give up who you’ve been for who you can become.” ~Had Elrod