Welcome to The Thought Bubble Podcast! Today, we dive into the essence of social work and what it looks like during a pandemic. Covering theories surrounding crises and crisis intervention work, and how we can apply these models to a pandemic response. We also talk about how a social worker can DO social work on micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments & share The Thought Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
*For updated changes regarding COVID-19 in the United States, please be sure to stay tuned into your state government, federal government, and CDC.
Coronavirus A Book for Children: https://nosycrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Coronavirus-A-Book-for-Children.pdf
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thethoughtbub/
- ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thethoughtbub
- Blog: www.thethoughtbubblepink.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/theThoughtBub
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thethoughtbub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwgh7P3WjDgda5OuKAYb2mw?view_as=subscriber
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thethoughtbubblebusiness/